Thursday, June 14, 2012

21-24 Way behind :( Sorry!

I got behind in posting on here, and I am very sorry! I haven't stopped taking belly pictures though, I just can't find the time to post them to the blog. Well here we go. I'll post pictures from the weeks missed, and then the normal blog on 24 weeks :)

~~21 Weeks~~



~~22 Weeks~~



~~23 Weeks~~


~~24 Weeks~~

How far along? 24 Weeks 4  Days
Weight Gain: 1 Lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Few small marks
Sleep: It's a thing of the past. Can never get comfortable :(
Best moment this week: Colton's kicks are more frequent :) I love sitting at work and feeling him moving/kicking :)
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back :(
Movement: All the time now! :) 
Food cravings: Mexican
Anything making you queasy or sick: When he moves around, i almost feel like i could throw up.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah..
Gender: It's a BOY!
Labor Signs: A few braxton hicks, but that doesn't happen very often.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) 
Looking forward to: Next ultrasound June 28th! :)



No comments: