Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Me!

I'm welcoming 2012 with open arms! Having a very depressing time in 2011, two twin miscarriages and a bad car accident, I can not be more excited for a new beginning! I have found myself turning to prayer more and more, and one of my best friends, Sarah, has been giving me the push I need to possibly get involved in church. I think this whole experience w/the miscarriages has made me a different person.
Even though in the past, I have considered myself to be a optomistic person still having my draw backs where something would set me to be a pessimest really quickly, I think that's changed. I am no longer getting upset about little things. I pray for them. It's a whole new approach and I love it! :)
Also, going to get back into Weight Watchers. I will be doing it from home, which will be a challenge, but I do have will-power. :) I've done it from home before, I can do it again.

Hope this year does well for everyone! I'll try to write here more often as well :)

No comments: