Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Third time is a charm :)

On January 18th, I tested a few days early and got a faint 2nd line :) I tested again on January 20th, and got 2 solid pink lines! :) We're expecting! Somewhere around the end of September 2012 :)

Today I am approximately 5 weeks 4 days :) I saw this thing on a blog where you post a pic of your self at each week with a survey to mark what's going on, so i'm going to start now :)
~~ 5 Weeks~~

How far along? 5 Weeks, 3 Days
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Waking up usually around 2am and 4am because my bladder is full.
Best moment this week: Will be when I go for my 1st ultrasound on Thursday :)
Miss Anything? Being able to take medicine if I don't feel well. I got a cold from a friends daughter. 
Movement: No
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Milk! 
Have you started to show yet: no
Gender: Not sure yet, too early
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Good mood for the most part. Sometimes I get a little upset w/things  but only cause i'm trying to not stress.
Looking forward to: Thursdays Ultrasound :) We get to see our little peanut! :)

No comments: