Tuesday, February 7, 2012

6 Weeks :)

Well here's an exciting picture! We had our first ultrasound last Thursday :) There is just 1 baby :) Measuring at 5 Weeks 5 Days :) The heartbeat was 95 bpm, faster then mommies :) Dr was VERY happy about how everything looks :) We get to see our lil peanut again on Feb 16th at 11am :)
And now for the weekly blog! :)



~~6 WEEKS~~

How far along? 6 Week, 3 Days
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Losing a lot of sleep because of the Crinone medication I'm on for Progesterone. 
Best moment this week: There really hasn't been a best moment. I've been super nauseous, not getting much sleep, and anything I eat makes me feel so sick :( I would have to say best moment was seeing only 1 baby on ultrasound screen and seeing a heartbeat :)
Miss Anything? Sleep!
Movement: No
Food cravings: Ha! So Friday night we were hanging out friends at a outside tiki bar style restaurant and someone mentioned ordering some mozzarella sticks.. Well they didn't have any on the menu. As soon as it was mentioned, i could TASTE them! I wanted mozzarella sticks in the worst way. Arby's is the only fast food place that has them, and they were closed. We ended up at applebees at 12AM for mozzarella sticks! LOL
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything! Was walking through sams on Sunday, smell of raw meat made me feel sick! :( Everytime I eat, i feel sick. 
Have you started to show yet: no
Gender: Not sure yet, too early
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:
I'm starting to get very emotional. Little things bother me. I think I'm overreacting on some things. I'm taking things too personal!
Looking forward to: Ultrasound next week 2/16/2012. I'll be 7 weeks 5 days :)

No comments: