Now for my weekly picture! I'm feeling VERY bloated! I had a bad night last night. Couldn't sleep at all! Every hour to hour and a half I was up emptying my bladder. I think my body may be prepping me for no sleep when baby gets here. LOL Who knows! Either way, it's all worth it! :)
How far along? 8 Week, 2 days
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Losing a lot of sleep because of the Crinone medication I'm on for Progesterone until i'm 12 weeks, and also having to empty my bladder every hour to every hour and a half.
Best moment this week: Just being happy and being pregnant! :)
Miss Anything? Sleep!
Movement: No
Food cravings: Nothing lately..
Anything making you queasy or sick: Italian foods (my fave!) are giving me a huge amount of heartburn :(
Have you started to show yet:Bloated, but it's not a baby bump yet!
Gender: Not sure yet, too early
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy!! :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy!! :)
Looking forward to: My first OB Appt on March 14th! Wish I could get an ultrasound in between..


No comments:
Post a Comment