Friday, April 6, 2012

14 Weeks :)

I guess i'm a little late on this post. Sorry :( But we're almost finished with the first week of the 2nd trimester :) Yayyyy!! :) It feels so good to be out of the first trimester :) Diabetes is going okay. I'm finally figuring out my body and how to control my sugars and how well my body responds to certain foods. (I've had ice cream twice this week, and no spike! :) That's fantastic!)
I was quick to post the last post because i missed the 12 week post, and completely forgot to post the new ultrasound pictures from 11 weeks 4 days :) Our baby is looking more and more like a baby :)
We are on Cloud 9! Baby is doing well :) Even starting to feel little flutters! :) Almost feels like someone is tapping me from the inside :) Hopefully within the next few weeks or so, I'll actually be able to feel the kicks more :) We find out on April 16th if our lil peanut is a boy or a girl !! :) We are so beyond excited!! :)

~~ 14 Weeks ~~

How far along?  14 Weeks 6 Days
Weight Gain: -6 Lbs
Maternity clothes? Pants only. Soon to be shirts too.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Sleep is very good :) 
Best moment this week: Flutters are getting more frequent :) 
Miss Anything? Not having to give insulin all the time.
Movement:Feeling little flutters.
Food cravings: Pizza! Have to figure out alternatives to satisfy the cravings..
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really makes me sick anymore.
Have you started to show yet: I'm getting there :)
Gender: April 16th we find out :) :)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) 
Looking forward to: Monday April 16th :) 



No comments: